With schools in temporary shutdown there’s never been a better time to upgrade your facilities in time for the next academic year. Aspects education team has many years experience in upgrading and refurbishing schools and education facilities to meet tight deadlines.
Our services include a free initial site visit to ensure your facilities meet the most current regulation and building codes in order to ensure your operators license and municipality permits are renewed. We can then make recommendations for required improvement works, produce designs and procure the services of a competent contractor. Aspects site agents will then oversee the works, ensuring quality control and program targets are achieved.
- Do your foundation stage classrooms have internal WC’s in accordance with the new regulations?
- Do your reception / public spaces require a re-brand or refurbishment?
- Are your parent teacher engagement spaces welcoming areas?
- Are your doors and windows compliant with new safety guidelines?
- Does your current lighting provide a comfortable learning environment?
- Have you considered the cost saving benefits of LED lighting?
- Do your teaching spaces meet new acoustic guidelines?
- Does your air conditioning system provide adequate ventilation and fresh air?
- Do your existing floor and wall finishes contain harmful contaminants or VOC’s?
- Is your Fire Alarm System compliant with new regulations?
- Does your school just require a general facilities upgrade?
Email us on email@example.com or call on +971 (0)45518588